|TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term "Classic Comic Store" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Scoon Bank, 253 Lower Way, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3TR, UK. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If an item is not in stock (unlikely) we will contact you directly to arrange a refund or a replacement. International Money Orders and cheques in UK Pounds made payable to Classic Comic Store Ltd. are acceptable to the address within the contact page. We also accept orders by email, fax, phone, and post!
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Classic Comic Store’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- 14-day return policy: If, for any reason, you are not absolutely satisfied with any item(s) from your order, return it/them for a full refund. We do not refund the postage costs incurred. This return policy is designed to take care of genuine customers and is by no means an unconditional guarantee that we will agree to refund for all and any reasons. All refunds or returns are made strictly at our discretion. In some cases where we feel the customer is being unreasonable we may not honour this guarantee.
- The prices in this listing supersede all previously advertised or listed Classic Comic Store prices. Classic Comic Store reserves the right to increase prices on our website without notice. We also reserve the right to cancel orders where we feel it is appropriate without any liability to ourselves.
- Delivery: We aim to ship your order within three working days, professionally packed. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, although orders are usually received within 5 days (UK) or 10 days internationally. Customers are responsible for any international duties and for items passing through International Customs. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Credit Card Security - We use industry standard SSL which encodes your credit card details and displays the golden padlock (Internet Explorer) or the golden key (Netscape) at the bottom of your browser screen when entering your credit / debit / charge card details. Credit card details are not held in readable form.
- Copyright: All images, text and code in any form on this site are copyright by their respective owners.
If ordering by email, fax, phone or post: please remember to include your name, address, cheque, plus details of the items ordered.